Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Juice of lemon
- Process the biscuits and coconut in a food process until it resembles breadcrumbs.
- Add the melted butter and process until combined.
- Press into the bottom of a greased 25cm springform pan (or line with baking paper first).
- In a separate bowl whisk the eggs until light and fluffy.
- Gradually add the sugar and beat the mixture until it is thick.
- Beat in the lemon zest and lemon juice.
- Gently stir in the ricotta into the egg mix and combine well.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared base and bake at 180 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes or until golden on top and set.
- Cool in the tin.
- Serve with tinned pears and double cream with a sprinkle of icing sugar on top.