Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Basic Muffin Recipe
- 2 cups Self Raising Flour
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 Egg beaten
- 1/4 cup Canola Oil or grapeseed oil
- 1 cup Milk
Sweet filling options
- 1/2 cup Apple (grated) & 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/3 cup Dried Apricots (chopped) & 2 Tbsp Greek Yoghurt
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- 1 Bananas (mashed) & 1/4 Cup Of Bran
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Bits
- 3/4 cup Muesli & Tbsp Golden Syrup
Savoury filling options (omit sugar)
- 1 gram Bacon And Cheese
- 1 gram Salami And Cheese
- 1 Mixed Vegetables grated
- 1 Cheese And Sundried Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Grated Cheese
- 1/2 cup Creamed Corn
Tried Dinnerly instead?
All ingredients supplied, Cook Easy Meals for under $5.95 P/PExclusive SAHM Offer: $60 Off the first 3 meal boxes. Use code: C3MAMI20F at checkout.
Redeem this Offer
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Line muffin tray with patty cases, or spray lightly with Canola oil.
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and mix until just combined.
- Spoon mixture into patty cases until 3/4 full.
- Bake for approx 20 minutes.