Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees C (fan-forced). 190 degrees C (conventional).
- Beat eggs, honey and oil together.
- Add flour and coconut.
- Mix in milk.
- Grease each muffin tin with oil, and use a strainer to dust with cinnamon.
- Fill each muffin tin 1/3 full with mixture, and place 1 teaspoon of strawberry jam into the centre of the mixture of each muffin.
- Add remaining mixture, filling each one 2/3 full.
- Dust the top with cinnamon.
- Bake for 20 minutes.