Our Mixed Berry and White Chocolate Muffins is not exactly a frugal – but it would be nice for a special occasion like a birthday or Christmas Day!
Baking Baking, Cakes, Recipes,
time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
291kJ 3.05g 1.56g 0.86g 11.6g 5g 1.16g 40mg
- 2 cups Plain Flour
- 3 tsp Baking Powder
- 3/4 cup Castor Sugar
- 1 cup White Chocolate Melts (chopped finely or crushed)
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 100 grams Butter melted, cooled slightly
- 1 cup Frozen Mixed Berries
- 1/2 cup Coconut (shredded)
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Grease a 12 hole muffin pan or line with pretty patty cases.
- Sift flour and baking powder into a large bowl. Stir in the caster sugar, coconut and crushed white chocolate.
- Whisk together the milk, eggs, vanilla and melted butter in a large jug until well combined.
- Using a large metal spoon, stir mixture into dry ingredients until just combined.
- Gently swirl through frozen mixed berries (do not over-mix).
- Spoon mixture into prepared muffin pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until cooked when tested with a skewer.
- Stand in pans for 5 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack to cool.
- Lightly dust with icing sugar if desired.