Rainbow Cupcakes look amazing! Kids love them not only because they taste incredible, but they are super eye-catching! Try them out…everyone will love making them AND eating them.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Red food colouring
- Blue food colouring
- Green food colouring
- Yellow food colouring
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C.
- Line a 12 hole cupcake tray with patty cups.
- Cream the sugar and butter until light and fluffy.
- Beat the eggs in one at a time adding a little flour in each time until the ingredients are mixed.
- Add the vanilla and mix.
- Add the milk 1 tablespoon at a time mixing after each addition.
- Divide the mixture into 6 bowls:
- In Bowl 1 - Add half a cap of red colouring
- In Bowl 2 - Add half a cap of red and half a cap of yellow
- In Bowl 3 - Add half a cap of yellow
- In Bowl 4 - Add half a cap of green
- In Bowl 5 - Add half a cap of blue
- In Bowl 6 - Add half a cap of blue and half a cap of red
- Mix colouring into each mixture after adding.
- Divide the purple mixture between the 12 cases.
- Repeat with the other mixtures in this order: Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, Red.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10-15 minutes.