Simple Strawberry Muffins
These super Simple Strawberry Muffins are fantastic for lunch boxes or as a delicious dessert. This recipe is great for any season and any kind of muffin is considered a staple in everyone’s diet. They freeze really well too and are delicious with a sprinkling of icing sugar on top!
Once the muffins have been cooled, pop into a freezer friendly ziplock bag. They will freeze well for up to two months.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add egg and apple puree then mix well.
- Sift flour, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl.
- Add flour mixture and milk alternately to butter mixture. Add vanilla.
- Gently stir in strawberries.
- Spoon batter into muffin pans.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over muffins.
- Bake at 200ºC for 20-25 minutes.