Eating healthy is no problem with this recipe, thanks to Superfoods Organic Wraps by MEB Foods. Balsamic Chicken and Strawberry Salad Wrap is simply delicious, flavourful and easy to make!
If you’re looking for a dish that you can bring and eat anywhere, might as well try this Balsamic Chicken and Strawberry Salad Wrap that’s just so good! Every wrap is filled with lots of nutrients so this is truly perfect for people always on the go!
This is easy peasy and if you follow our method, you’ll be able to make 8 wraps in under 30 minutes! Even if you’re in a hurry, this is still a good option!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 2 Chicken Breasts whole, boneless and skinless
- 6 Superfoods Organic Wraps By MEB Foods
- 1/2 cup Bottled Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1 Mixed Salad Greens 12 ounce pack
- 12 medium Strawberries Hulled And Quartered
- 4 medium Green Onions sliced, use only the white and light green parts
- 3/4 cup Pecans chopped
- 1 Goat Cheese crumbled, use 4 ounces
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Marinate the chicken:
- Put the chicken breasts into a storage bag.
- Using a rolling pin, pound the thicker areas of the chicken until it is of the same thickness.
- Add some balsamic balsamic vinaigrette into the chicken inside the bag.
- Marinate in the fridge for an hour or two.
- Cook the chicken:
- Grill the chicken until it's halfway done and then flip each side for every five minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the grill and then let it cool.
- Slice the chicken in a diagonal direction and into dices.
- Place the salad greens into a bowl. Grab some strawberries, onions, the diced chicken and pecans. Add some dressing and toss it to mix.
- Add goat cheese and toss some more.
- Fill the wrap with some salad in the middle and then roll it up. Do the same with the rest of the wraps until the salad or wraps are all used up.
- chicken recipe
- chicken recipe