Are you ready to give your basic banana bread an upgrade? This Banana Bread with Cream Cheese Filling is such a delightful treat!
The kids will lovveee the surprise inside when they think they’re eating the usual banana bread.
It is a must try. It tastes incredibly delicious and this one is perfect for when you have super ripe bananas that might go manky.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 2 Bananas
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 1/4 cup Greek Yogurt
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Flour
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 4 Oz Cream Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 3 tbsp All-purpose Flour
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and prepare a 9x5 inch pan.
- Mash the bananas one at a time.
- In a bowl, mix in the following ingredients: sour cream, egg, sugar, butter and vanilla.
- Add in the mashed bananas to the mixture. Add baking powder, baking soda, salt and flour then set aside.
- In another bowl, mix the cream cheese, sugar, egg and flour.
- Pour half of the bread batter into the pan then pour the filling. Make sure to smoothen the corners and then pour the rest of the batter on top.
- Bake for about 50 minutes - make sure to keep an eye on the bread because baking time may vary.
- Cool for 10-15 minutes then serve while fresh! Enjoy!