|Receive SAHM articles like this Daily|
|Receive SAHM articles like this Weekly|
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 3 medium Banana mashed
- 1 cup Flour (Plain)
- 1 cup Sugar Brown
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 Egg whisked
- 125 grams Butter melted then cooled
- 1/2 cup Sultanas
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips optional
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees (160 for fan forced).
- Grease & line base and sides of 11cm x 21cm x 6cm (deep) loaf pan.
- Combine flours, sugar & cinnamon in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk eggs & butter together in separate bowl then add to the dry mixture.
- Stir in mashed banana & sultanas . Mix until just combined.
- Spoon mixture into the loaf pan and smooth the surface.
- Bake for 45-50 mins (or approx 35 – 40 mins in fan forced ovens) or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Set aside in the pan to cool for 10 mins before turning out onto a wire rack.
- For an even more evil version, add 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.