time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 6 Bananas
- 3 tbsp Honey
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Slice the bananas and freeze overnight or until firm.
- Place the bananas into a food processor and blend, scraping down several times until the
- bananas have turned into a creamy puree.
- Add 2 tablespoons of honey and mix until combined.
- Serve straight away for a creamy, delicious ice cream or refreeze for later.