You could mistake this Banana Raspberry Coconut Baked Oats for being a dessert!
But it’s not!! You are in for one tasty breakfast with these Banana Raspberry Coconut Baked Oats. The smell of the flavours together while baking is amazing, something that’s sure to wake your children up!
You can use any type of oats and can also use any milk of choice.
Full of tasty and healthy fruit this recipe is great for a sweet surprise when you’re in need of a treat. Just wait until you smell it baking away. Yummmmm!
For more great recipes from The Fresh Life With Megan, check out her Facebook Page.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Maple Syrup or Honey
- 2 Bananas chopped
- 1 cup Raspberries (Fresh Or Frozen)
- 2 cups Oats
- 2 cups Milk
- 1/3 cup Maple Syrup Or Honey
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Essence Or Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1 cup Shredded Coconut
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
Tried Dinnerly instead?
All ingredients supplied, Cook Easy Meals for under $5.95 P/PExclusive SAHM Offer: $60 Off the first 3 meal boxes. Use code: C3MAMI20F at checkout.
Redeem this Offer
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
- Mix milk, egg, maple syrup and vanilla in a small bowl.
- Mix the oats, cinnamon, half the raspberries, coconut and one banana together in another bowl then add to an ovenproof baking dish.
- Pour the wet mixture over the dry mixture, making sure it's all covered evenly.
- Top with the remaining raspberries and the other banana.
- Put in the oven and bake for 40 minutes or until golden on top.
- Serve with yoghurt.