Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees.
- In a bowl mix together the oats, spices, baking powder, and sugar. To this add half of the strawberries, half the banana, half the nuts, and half the chocolate chips, if you're using them.
- In another bowl mix together the milk, egg, vanilla extract, and butter, combining well.
- Pour the 'dry' mixture (with the fruit) into a greased baking dish of your choice (about 25 x 20cm should do). Top with the milk mixture, tilting the baking tray until the entire bottom of the dish is covered. Top the tray with the remaining fruit, nuts and chocolate chips.
- Bake for 40 minutes and serve while warm.