Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Sweet Biscuits
- 1 Banana skin removed and chopped into slices
- 2 Tins Condensed Milk
- 250 ml Fresh Cream whipped
- 1 Chocolate Flake Or Chocolate Sprinkles/powder
- 8 Sweet Biscuits Oreos, Scotch Fingers, anything you like!
- Arrange four perfectly cleaned glasses on your bench top.
- Break the biscuits up and distribute them evenly amongst the four glasses.
- Next is time to make the caramel topping. Pour the two tins of condensed milk into a large, clear microwave proof container.
- Watching it very carefully, microwave until it bubbles up to the top - then stop and use a whisk to whip the caramel.
- It will almost 'curdle' every time you do this. Keep a close eye on it or it will boil over and make a big mess.
- Keep boiling and whisking. After about 10 minutes you will notice the milk turning a slightly darker colour - and it thickening.
- When it reaches this stage, remove from the microwave and stir in the banana pieces.
- Cool slightly (10 minutes) and pour the caramel evenly over the biscuits.
- Whip the cream and pipe on top and add some chocolate for decoration.
- Serve immediately.