This Banoffee Pie Pavlova is a masterpiece!
The irresistible combination of caramel and banana is truly EPIC when it is stacked on top of a Pavlova Base! This recipe takes about two minutes to put together and it is sooooo delicious!
Hint: refrigerate your tin of caramel first – otherwise the bananas can slide right off!
Step 1: Pour out the tin of Nestle Caramel Top N Fill and beat it with a whisk until smooth!
Step 2: Spread the Caramel onto the top of the 500 gram Pavlova Base.
Step 3: Chop up the two bananas and layer the slices on top of the caramel.
Step 4: Drizzle the top of the bananas with Caramel Sauce.
Step 5: Top with a crushed Flake Chocolate Bar.
Step 6: Enjoy!
More Pavlova recipes to check out!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 x 30 gram Chocolate Flake Bar
- 2 large Bananas
- 1 Woolworths Pavlova Base (500 Grams)
- 1 Tin Of Nestle Caramel Top N' Fill (380 Grams)
- 4 tbsp Hersheys Caramel Syrup
- Empty the Nestle Caramel Top'N'Fill into a small bowl and whisk it well until it is smooth. Set aside.
- Take the 500 gram Woolworths Pavlova Base out of the box and place it on the serving platter.
- Spread the entire bowl of caramel onto the top of the pavlova.
- Cut the banana into slices and line the top of the pavlova.
- Sprinkle the Hersheys Caramel Syrup over the banana pieces.
- Crush the Flake and sprinkle on top.
- Serve immediately.