Basil Pesto Chicken Pasta
Basil Pesto Chicken Pasta. If you have made our Basil Pesto this recipe is a must! Easy yet so delicious.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Heat lemon olive oil in fry-pan over high heat and add 4-5 chicken tenderloins at a time and cook for 2 minutes each side.
- Slice chicken into chunks and place into a bowl.
- Continue until all chicken is cooked.
- Heat large saucepan and add cream and basil.
- Stirring until pesto is evenly mixed through cream.
- Add cooked pasta, chicken and lemon zest.
- Mix until all ingredients are well coated with creamy pesto blend.
- Reduce and simmer for 5 minutes.