Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Dry sherry
- 2 tsp Cornflour
- 2 tsp Light Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp Dry Sherry
- 500 grams Beef Rump Steak thinly sliced diagonally
- 1/3 cup Chicken Stock salt-reduced
- 1/4 cup Black Bean Sauce
- 2 tsp Caster Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp Peanut Oil
- 1 Brown Onion halved, thinly sliced
- 1 Green Capsicum halved, seeded, coarsely chopped
- 2 tsp Fresh Ginger finely grated
- 2 Garlic Cloves finely chopped
- Combine the cornflour, half the soy sauce and half the sherry in a bowl.
- Add the beef and stir to coat. Set aside for 10 minutes to marinate.
- Combine the stock, black bean sauce, sugar, sesame oil, and remaining soy sauce and sherry in a bowl.
- Heat 2 teaspoons peanut oil in a wok over high heat until just smoking.
- Stir-fry half the beef for 2 minutes or until browned.
- Transfer to a plate.
- Repeat with 2 teaspoons of remaining peanut oil and remaining beef, reheating the wok between batches.
- Heat remaining peanut oil in wok.
- Stir-fry the onion and capsicum for 3 minutes or until tender.
- Add ginger and garlic. Stir-fry for 30 seconds or until aromatic.
- Add the beef and stock mixture. Stir-fry for 2 minutes or until sauce thickens.