This Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry is such a delicious dinner for busy nights. You can marinate the ingredients before going out for whatever, and then just whip it up for dinner. You only need a few minutes to cook…
This Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry is such a delicious dinner for busy nights.
You can marinate the ingredients before going out for whatever, and then just whip it up for dinner. You only need a few minutes to cook this and best part of all.. JUST ONE PAN!
Not to mention the various flavours and textures in a spoonful as you get meat and veggies in a bowl.
I nominate this as top GO TO recipe for moments when
you’re almost out of fucks to give andyou just can’t deal with washing dishes all night.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 tbsp Garlic crushed
- 1 tbsp Ginger grated
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp Ketjap Manis
- 2 tsp Sesame Oil
- 2 tbsp Chinese Cooking Wine
- 1 Head Broccoli cut into florets
- 350 grams Steak thinly sliced
- 1 Red Chilli sliced
- 1 Coriander optional to serve
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Combine garlic, ginger, say, ketjap manis, sesame oil, and Chinese cooking wine in a bowl and mix to combine.
- Add steak and mix to combine. Marinate for 30 mins to 2 hrs.
- Heat a wok over high heat and add the beef, keep some of the marinade aside.
- Stir-fry for a minute then add broccoli.
- Stir-fry until broccoli is half cooked then add chilli and the rest of the marinade.
- Cook for another minute and serve with rice or noodles and fresh coriander.
- Stir Fry
- Stir Fry