Naughty and Nice. Ok, so they are a lot more naughty than nice, but we can always pretend! The chickpeas in these Chocolate Chip and Chickpea cookies give it a really love texture – you can’t taste them at all!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Beat sugar and margarine until smooth.
- In a food processor process the chickpeas, vanilla and egg whites until pureed then add to sugar and margarine mixture.
- Add chocolate chips, flour, oats, bicarb soda and salt, and mix on low speed or by hand until a thick dough forms.
- Drop tablespoonsful onto baking tray, leaving space for spreading.
- Press lightly with a fork to flatten.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes or until lightly golden; be careful not to over bake.