time neededprep15 mins (per batch)
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1 1/2 cups Ripe Banana (about 3 large), mashed
- 1/3 cup Peanut Butter (creamy or crunchy- whatever you like)
- 1/3 cup Apple Sauce (or Greek yogurt for extra protein)
- 3 tbsp Melted Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup White Sugar
- 1 cup Plain Flour
- 1/2 cup Whole Wheat Flour (you can use all white flour)
- 1/4 cup Flaxseed ground
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 3/4 tsp Bicarb Soda
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Pinch Of Nutmeg
- 1 Pinch Of Clove
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Heat oven to 180 degrees C.
- In a large bowl, add first five ingredients — all the wet stuff. Beat with a mixer at medium speed until smooth (and all the banana chunks are gone). Add the sugars and blend more.
- In a separate bowl, combine all remaining ingredients (the dry stuff). Stir gently. Add dry mix to the wet mix and beat with mixer until just combined.
- Spray mini muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray. Fill each cup about 3/4 full.
- Bake for 15 - 20 minutes.
- Pop out of pan and cool on wire rack.