Watermelon is nice – but when you put a bit of ZING in there – it is EPIC!
Boozy Watermelon Fruit Punch is an amazing alcoholic punch to make during summer — wine, vodka, limes, orange and blueberries. This makes me want to whip one up NOW!
How to Make Sugar Syrup at Home:
Sugar Syrup isn’t always readily available at the supermarket (but check your softdrink aisle to see). It is easy to make at home using this simple recipe:
1 cup water
2 cups sugar
Place the water and sugar into a small saucepan and bring it to the boil. Stir it constantly to dissolve the sugar (and so that it doesn’t burn). Once the sugar is totally dissolved, reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 5 – 10 minutes or until it is thickened. Remove from the heat and allow it to cool completely then refrigerate.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 12 cups Watermelon (divided), cubed
- 1 bottle Dry White Wine
- 1 cup Vodka
- 1 Lime, Quartered
- 1 Orange, Cut Into Wedges
- 1/2 cup Sugar Syrup (or Make Your Own)
- 1 cup Fresh Blueberries
- 1/2 cup Curaçao Liqueur
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
How to Make Boozy Watermelon Punch:
- Place 9 cups of watermelon cubes in a blender and blend on high until very smooth.
- Strain juice through a sieve into a large jug.
- Add the wine, vodka, Curaçao liqueur and sugar syrup into the jug and stir.
- Add the remaining 3 cups of watermelon cubes, the lime quarters, orange sections and blueberries into the sangria.
- Chill for 4 hours before serving. Enjoy!