This breakfast is for when you’re feeling smanchy but have not got the time or want for cooking! These little delights are great for the waist line and look adorable…and let’s face it we all need a little extra adorable factor some mornings!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- 1 cup Museli we used an oven baked one with nuts
- 1 1/2 cups Fruit Salad eg watermelon, pineapple, green apple, rockmelon
- 1 cup Natural Greek Yoghurt
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
1. Place a tablespoon of museli in the bottom of each parfait glass (or beer glass works too), then 1 tablespoon of greek yoghurt, 1 1/2 tablespoons fruit salad. Repeat layers until glasses are full.
2. Serve immediately.
Recipes Hints and Tips:
- Breakfast Parfait is not suitable for freezing or storing and should be served immediatley.
- You can add different flavour by changing the yoghurt to flavour of your choice.