|Receive SAHM articles like this Daily|
|Receive SAHM articles like this Weekly|
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 4 Bananas frozen
- 1 cup Plain Unsweetened Yoghurt Or Coconut Yoghurt
- 2 tbsp Protein Powder Or Milk Powder
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1/2 cup Almond Milk Or Cow’s Milk
To top your bowl:
- 1 cup Fruits Of Your Choice
- 1 cup Mixed Seeds And Nuts
- 1 cup Berries
- Choose small deep bowls and chill them before you start.
- Place all of the ingredients into a blender and mix until you have a nice smooth, thick puree.
- Pour the banana smoothie into the bowls and add fruit and nuts before eating with a spoon.