Broccoli and Potato Mash
This is a simple side dish that is just a bit of a healthier take on traditional mashed potato. A good way to get a few extra greens into your kid’s diet.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 kg Potatoes, Peeled And Quartered
- 1 whole head Broccoli, Cut Into Pieces
- 1 tbsp Butter (more If You Like)
- Salt and Pepper To Taste
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
How to Make Broccoli and Potato Mash:
- Add the potatoes and the broccoli stem to a large pot of salted cold water and bring to the boil over high heat.
- Cook for 15 mins then add the broccoli.
- Cook for a further 10 mins or until the potatoes are cooked through, drain well.
- Use a masher or potato ricer to mash the potatoes then add as little or as much butter as you want.