Broccoli Cashew Salad is a scrumptious salad with all the textures and crunch the ingredients provide.
Fresh broccoli and cashews, yum yum yum.
time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 500 grams Bacon (diced)
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 cup White Sugar
- 900 grams Fresh Broccoli cut into florets
- 1 cup Roasted Cashews
- 1/4 gram Red Onion finely chopped
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Cook the bacon in a pan. Set aside. In a large mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise, cider vinegar, and sugar.
- Whisk together until sugar is dissolved.
- Add the broccoli, bacon, and cashews together.
- Mix together until the salad is coated well in the mayonnaise mixture. Chill for 2 hours and let stand for 15 minutes before serving.