Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 2 Bunches Broccolini (Sprouted Broccolini)
- 2 Large Handfuls Of Snow Peas (Mange Tout) trimmed
- 2 Large Handfuls Of Green Beans trimmed
- 1 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar for drizzling
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil for drizzling
- 2 Large Handfuls Of Almond Flakes toasted
- 1 Salt a pinch
- Lightly steam the broccolini (approximately 3 minutes), snowpeas, and beans (approximately 2 minutes) so that they are cooked but still a little crunchy.
- Place greens on a serving plate to cool. Season with a small amount of salt. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and oil and then toss.
- Scatter the toasted almond flakes over the salad and toss.