I absolutely love sprouts, but I can also see why a lot of people don’t. So I have made it my mission to find out how to serve it in a way most people will like.Thus, this light, fluffy and just a little crunchy Brussel Sprouts Chickpea Fritters.
What makes it well liked by hubby and the kids is the flavour. Yes, the key is to add flavour! The ingredients work well together in producing delicious veggie fritters without the overpowering sprout flavor – just plain deliciousness! Eat with some crispy bacon and avocado and you have yourself a satisfying meal.
For more great recipes from The Fresh Life With Megan, check out her Facebook Page.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 500 grams Frozen Brussels Sprouts (thawed If Not Using Processor)
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Can Chickpeas
- 1/3 cup Parsley
- 1/3 cup Flour
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Salt And Pepper
- Mash or blitz the brussel sprouts first.
- Add all of the other ingredients.
- Blitz or mash until well combined.
- Scoop the mix into your desired fritter size.
- Heat the frying pan on medium heat and then add oil.
- Batch cook the fritters until they are golden on both sides.
- These fritters can be stored in airtight containers in the fridge for approximately 3-4 days.