Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- 2 cups Veggies we had roast pumpkin, potato and peas
- 1 1/2 cups Self Raising Flour
- 4 Eggs
- 1 cup Cheese
- 2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/3 cup Milk
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- Preheat oven to 180oC.
- In large mixing bowl add flour, eggs, cheese, worcestershire and milk mix until just combined. Gently stir through leftover vegetables.
- Line muffin tin with paper muffin cases. Fill each muffin until just the top they wont rise too much.
- Bake for 20 minutes.