Bunless Burgers are a great way to change up Friday night, hamburger night!
They are so quick and easy and you can also prepare the meat the night before and pop it in the fridge so dinner is on the table in no time flat when you need it the most.
I find that without the bun my kids are filling up with all the good things for them and not so much the bread.
You can add any ingredients you have to your bunless burgers- all your favourites like pineapple, cheese, bacon, tomato, lettuce, mushroom, cooked onion, a sunny-side up egg, the list is endless and to finish top with your favourite sauce or aioli- heck you can even add a bun if you really want. In our household, we love to serve them with curly fries!
Making Bunless Burgers is a very cost-effective way of homemade take away. These are my go to when I really have run out of steam at the end of the week and we need dinner on the table NOW!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Salt and pepper
- 500 grams Beef Mince
- 2 tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1/2 cup BBQ Sauce
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Breadcrumbs
- 0 tsp Salt And Pepper
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
Tried Dinnerly instead?
All ingredients supplied, Cook Easy Meals for under $5.95 P/PExclusive SAHM Offer: $60 Off the first 3 meal boxes. Use code: C3MAMI20F at checkout.
Redeem this Offer
- In a mixing bowl combine all ingredients, use hands to combine together and divide into 4 patties.
- Heat a fry pan or BBQ on medium heat and cook for approx. 5 minutes both sides until cooked.
- A little tip is to add your cheese on top of your burgers in the last 2 minutes of cooking for melted goodness.
- Once cooked arrange on the plate with a side of chips and top with your favorite fillings.
- We use cooked onion, beetroot, tomato, lettuce, egg and bacon and a little bbq sauce on top.