Butterfly Lamb and Baked Vegies with Mint Jelly is a great way to have a baked dinner within 45 minutes!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius or heat BBQ.
- Place Lamb on a lined baking tray or BBQ mat if cooking on the BBQ.
- Place cubed vegies (except broccoli and peas) in baking dish and drizzle with olive oil.
- Place both trays in the oven.
- Bake for 40mins. After 20 minutes flip the meat. Whilst cooking, turn the vegies once or twice.
- Steam broccoli and peas.
- Once meat cooking time is up check with meat thermometer.
- Slice your desired thickness of strips and serve on a plate with baked vegies & steamed greens.