Lentil Carrot Cake is a delicious and nutritious recipe that is perfect for picky eaters and loves to eat desserts.
Just by looking at it people would drool over just to taste this scrumptious cake.
The Lentil Carrot Cake is a perfect centrepiece for any occasion and every everyone will definitely enjoy having a piece of it.
Try out this awesome recipe for your next family gathering.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Bring lentils to the boil, simmer uncovered until tender, drain well.
- Cream butter and sugar, add treacle, mix well. Add eggs and beat well.
- Stir in carrots, lentil, sultanas, sifted flour and spices, mix well.
- Spread mixture in prepared loaf pan 15 x 25cm.
- Bake in moderate oven for about 1 hour.