Can of Tomato Soup Spaghetti Bolognaise
Can of Tomato Soup Spaghetti Bolognaise is the way I’ve always enjoyed spaghetti at home – and now I make it for my boys too. It is a frugal and easy meal to make for the hungry hoards. I love it that all my family love it and I never hear complaints!
The Tomato Soup gives the spaghetti a really delicious flavour – and don’t forget to add a pinch of mixed herbs!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Mixed Herbs
- Spaghetti Noodles (raw)
- 500 grams Beef Mince
- 1 medium Brown Onion, Diced Finely
- 1 tin Tomato Soup
- 1 pinch Mixed Herbs
- 1 tbsp Garlic crushed
- 1/2 packet Spaghetti Noodles (raw)
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
Can of Tomato Soup Spaghetti Bolognaise:
- In a heavy-based saucepan cook the diced onion and garlic together in a small amount of olive oil until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti noodles in a large pot with salted water according to the instructions.
- Add the beef mince to the saucepan and brown well.
- Add the tin of tomato soup and cook on medium for 10 minutes or until reduced and thick.
- Add some grated veggies if you want to hide some from the kids!
- Add in the mixed herbs.
- Serve on cooked spaghetti with some grated cheese.