Can of Tomato Soup Spaghetti Bolognaise
Can of Tomato Soup Spaghetti Bolognaise is the way I’ve always enjoyed spaghetti at home – and now I make it for my boys too. It is a frugal and easy meal to make for the hungry hoards. I love it that all my family love it and I never hear complaints!
The can of Tomato Soup gives the spaghetti a really rich, sweet and delicious flavour – and don’t forget to add a pinch of mixed herbs! The mixed herbs make a huge difference. If we are serving loads of people for dinner – we quite often make this in massive batches with lots of garlic bread (or garlic pizza) – it is always a huge hit. Check out my special recipe for garlic bread – it is truly amazing!
My Mum’s Can of Tomato Soup Spaghetti Bolognaise recipe – probably similar to your Mum’s Can of Tomato Soup Spaghetti Bolognaise Recipe! Serve with loads of grated tasty cheese!
This pasta sauce freezes really really well! Just make sure you allow the sauce to cool to room temperature first (otherwise you will break your freezer – never put hot things in a cold freezer!). Once it is room temperature, pop the sauce into a ziplock bag (about 3/4 full – allow for expansion in the freezer) and you can freeze the sauce for up to 12 months.
Then all you need to do is defrost the sauce in the microwave, cook some pasta and you can have an easy and delicious meal on the table in under 12 minutes!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Mixed Herbs
- Spaghetti Noodles (raw)
- 500 grams Beef Mince
- 1 medium Brown Onion, Diced Finely
- 1 tin Tomato Soup
- 1 pinch Mixed Herbs
- 1 tbsp Garlic crushed
- 1/2 packet Spaghetti Noodles (raw)
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
Can of Tomato Soup Spaghetti Bolognaise:
- In a heavy-based saucepan cook the diced onion and garlic together in a small amount of olive oil until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti noodles in a large pot with salted water according to the instructions.
- Add the beef mince to the saucepan and brown well.
- Add the tin of tomato soup and cook on medium for 10 minutes or until reduced and thick.
- Add some grated veggies if you want to hide some from the kids!
- Add in the mixed herbs.
- Serve on cooked spaghetti with some grated cheese.