Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 cup Plain Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 100 grams Butter, Melted
- 1 cup Shredded Coconut
- 1 cup Rolled Oats
- 50 grams Butter
- 150 grams Golden Syrup
- 380 grams Dulce De Leche Or Caramel Filling one can
Tried Dinnerly instead?
All ingredients supplied, Cook Easy Meals for under $5.95 P/PExclusive SAHM Offer: $60 Off the first 3 meal boxes. Use code: C3MAMI20F at checkout.
Redeem this Offer
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Put the flour, sugar and butter in a bowl and stir until the mixture looks like coarse breadcrumbs.
- Spoon this mixture into a baking tin of at least 20cm x 30cm that has been lined with baking paper. Press this down on the base and sides with the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 20 minutes in your preheated oven, then cool for at least 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, place the rest of the ingredients, including the shredded coconut, oats, golden syrup and butter (melted). Mix well.
- Ensure your caramel filling is very soft, then spread this over the cooled base. Top with oat topping, and bake for another 15-20 minutes, or until done to your preference.
- Cool completely before cutting to serve.