Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- 395 gram can sweetened condensed milk
- Line a 20 cm x 20 cm square pan with baking paper and give the bottom a light spray with canola oil.
- In a saucepan over low heat, mix together the sweetened condensed milk, butter, golden syrup, glucose syrup and brown sugar.
- Cook for approximately ten minutes stirring often.
- Turn up the heat just a little so the mixture starts to simmer (medium low).
- Stir constantly on this heat for a further six to eight minutes or until the mixture starts to thicken.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in the white chocolate.
- Mix until nice and smooth.
- Pour into the pan and smooth over the top.
- Set the mixture aside for approximately an hour or until semi set.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge overnight.
- Cut the caramel fudge into squares and store in a sealed air tight container in the fridge for up to two weeks.