Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 500 grams Carrots diced finely
- 3 tbsp Coriander freshly chopped
- 1 tbsp Coriander ground
- 2 Brown Onions chopped finely
- 5 cups Chicken Stock
- 2/3 cup Greek Yoghurt
- 4 tbsp Butter
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- In a large frypan, melt the butter until bubbling.
- Add the finely chopped brown onions and cook for a few minutes until transparent.
- Add the diced carrot and stir to coat with the butter and onion mixture.
- Place a lid on the frypan and turn down the heat.
- Cook for 10 minutes or until the carrots are soft.
- Remove the lid and stir in the ground coriander.
- Season to taste and pour in the chicken stock.
- Turn up the heat and allow the soup to boil before turning it down to a simmer and placing the lid on for an additional 20 minutes.
- Pour the soup mixture into a blender and puree until smooth.
- Add the Greek yoghurt.
- Pour into four bowls, garnish with the fresh coriander and eat immediately.