Carrot and Sage Fritters
We have a gigantic sage bush! Sage is not really on the common list of herbs to use, but is actually really versatile. It goes perfectly well with carrot!!
These Carrot and Sage Fritters are quick and easy and do not require 20 ingredients! Super healthy and tasty you can get the kids into the kitchen to mix up the batch and peel the carrots. Such a great recipe for a quick lunch or to go with dinner and a salad!
For more great recipes from The Fresh Life With Megan, check out her Facebook Page.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Carrots, grated
- Olive oil
- 4 Carrots, Grated
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Sage Leaves, Chopped
- 1/3 cup Flour
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1/3 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- In a mixing bowl add all of the ingredients except olive oil and combine well
- Heat a fry pan on medium to high heat
- Add olive oil and portion out the fritter to a desired size
- Fry on side for approximately 3 minutes or until golden and crispy, flip and repeat.
- Serve your Carrot and Sage Fritters with eggs and natural yoghurt.