Cauliflower Cheese Cob Loaf Dip
If you love a rich cauliflower and cheese bake then you will love this cauliflower and cheese cob loaf dip! It’s indulgent and creamy and cheesy. This recipe will make one large standard cob loaf or about four smaller ones. Make sure if you use rolls you buy ones with some structure, because if you use something like a bap roll, it will just fall apart and be a clusterfuck.
I love serving this when I have people over for dinner – the kids just devour it and then I don’t feel so bad if they don’t eat anything else – they have had their vegetables without even knowing it!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Head of Cauliflower
- Manchego Cheese, grated
- 1 Cob Loaf
- 1/2 Head Of Cauliflower
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 Sprigs Thyme, Leaves Removed
- 100 grams Prosciutto
- 10cm piece Manchego Cheese, Grated
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese, Grated
- 1 small Onion, Finely Diced
- 1/2 cup Parsley, Roughly Chopped
- 3 cloves Garlic, Crushed
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
How to Make Cauliflower Cheese Cob Loaf Dip:
- Carefully cut a circular hole in the top of the loaf and pull the bread out in chunks.
- Place the bread pieces on an oven tray, spray with olive oil, spring over the thyme leaves and crack over some pepper.
- Place the prosciutto in a dry frypan over medium heat and fry until it becomes crisp, set aside.
- Steam the cauliflower in a microwave container or in a bowl with a dash of water covered with glad wrap. Drain well.
- Combine the cauliflower, cheeses, onion, parsley, garlic in a bowl and season with pepper mix to combine. Spoon mixture into the cob, crumble the crisp prosciutto on top, replace the lid and bake for 18 minutes.
- Place the bread chunks in the oven with the cob and bake for a further 10 minutes or until bread chunks are crisp and golden and the cheese is gooey and stretchy.