If you have trouble getting your kids to eat their veggies, you have to check out these Cauliflower Cheese Nuggets. They’re a great way to sneak some extra veggies into their diet because they absolutely look like chicken nuggets, and our kids had no idea they were eating their veggies instead of chowing down on chicken like they thought.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 700 grams Cauliflower
- 1 Egg lightly beaten
- 2/3 cup Breadcrumbs
- 3/4 cup Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 cup Mozarella Cheese
- 1/3 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 Pinch Of Salt And Pepper to taste
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees and prepare two oven trays by lining with baking paper.
- Cut the cauliflower into quite small florets and pulse in a food processor until they look like rice.
- Put this cauliflower in a large mixing bowl, then add the breadcrumbs, egg, spices, herbs,, cheeses and both salt and pepper. Mix until well combined.
- Using a spoon, scoop the mixture and shape it with your hands into nuggets, squeezing to get it to hold that shape. Lay on your prepared baking dish.
- To make the nuggets crispy, you can also spray with a little olive oil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes, then turn them over (carefully) and cook for another five minutes or until gold.
- Serve hot and fresh!