My kids love Cheese and Bacon Rolls for their school lunches!
They are easy to make and fill their little tummies. We try all different toppings, pizza, Hawaiian, vegemite and cheese, really anything that is in the fridge or cupboard!
You can make them as big or as small as suits your family. These freeze really well, too!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 cup Greek Yoghurt
- 1 Bacon Pieces
- 1/2 cup BBQ Sauce
- 1 cup SR Flour
- 1 Cup Grated Cheese
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
- Line the tray with baking paper
- Place the flour and yoghurt into a bowl and knead until all combined (roughly 5 mins), roll into the desired size balls and flatten a little.
- More flour may be required when kneading if dough is too wet
- Once on a tray top with cheese, bacon and bbq sauce.
- Cook for approximately 20 minutes until golden and crispy on the bottom
- Serve immediately or freeze for lunches.