Cheesy Chicken Nuggets are a great homemade takeaway. At least you know what you have put into it is actually chicken!
It will only take you half an hour to make so this recipe will not steal a lot of your time. This will steal your heart, though. Everyone loves chicken nuggets and cheese. Definitely, this Cheesy Chicken Nuggets recipe will not fail! This is truly delicious and everyone will surely ask for more.
This is perfect for lunch or dinner, paired with rice, but your kids will also love it if you let them have these nuggets as their school snack!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp Milk
- 1/4 cup Flour
- 1/2 Kg Chicken Thighs
- 1 cup Cornflakes crushed
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese finely grated
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- Cut the chicken into 3cm x 3cm pieces (approx).
- Coat the chicken pieces in flour, then dip in the combined egg and milk mixture.
- Roll in the cornflake crumbs mixed with the cheese until coated well.
- Place on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Spray with canola oil and bake at 180 degrees for 25 minutes or until the nuggets are browned lightly and cooked through.