If you can’t decide between chocolate, cherry and cheesecake then these Cherry Cheesecake Chocolate Brownies will satisfy your indecisiveness and even blow your mind. Half brownie, half cheesecake and packed with delicious chocolate plus the delightful flavour of cherries. Each bite…
If you can’t decide between chocolate, cherry and cheesecake then these Cherry Cheesecake Chocolate Brownies will satisfy your indecisiveness and even blow your mind.
Half brownie, half cheesecake and packed with delicious chocolate plus the delightful flavour of cherries.
Each bite will give you a variety of textures. We just love the look of this dessert. It’s sure to make an impact at any Bring-a-plate event because it just looks amazing.
If you want to get people talking and drooling, this is definitely the dessert to pick!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Brownies (Bottom and Top Layer)
- 1 cup Butter melted
- 1 tbsp Vanilla
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 1/2 cups Sugar (granulated)
- 4 Eggs
- 1 cup Cocoa
- 1 1/2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 cup Cocoa
Cherry Cheesecake Fillling (Middle Layer)
- 2 Cream Cheese 8 oz
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 1/2 Can Cherry Pie Filling
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Mix butter (melt in advance) and sugar in a bowl until the texture becomes smooth.
- Gradually add vanilla. Add eggs next. Then, add salt, cocoa and flour then mix the ingredients as you go. You know you've done it right when the batter is thick but smooth.
- Spread half of the batter to a pan lined with foil or parchment paper - Make sure to put cooking spray on the pan.
- For the middle layer, beat cream cheese, vanilla and sugar with an electric mixer. Add in egg and vanilla and continue to beat until smooth.
- Pour the mixture over the first later. Add the cherry pie filling on top and then spread.
- Then add the remaining brownie batter mix on top of the 2nd layer. It will be hard to spread the brownie batter on top so you will have to work harder for it to look decent. Don't worry, the end result will still look great though, and the taste is worth it.
- Bake at 180°C for 35 minutes. Check from time to time until the centre looks all set.
- Remove from oven and let it cool to a room temperature then refrigerate for a few hours.
- Cut into brownie slices before you start eating. Enjoy!