time neededprep60 set in fridge
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Cherry ripe bars
- 250 grams Cream Cheese softened
- 4 Cherry Ripe Bars diced
- 3/4 cups Dessicated Coconut
- 1 tbsp Icing Sugar
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
How to Make Cherry Ripe Cheesecake Balls:
- Beat the cream cheese and icing sugar with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add the desiccated coconut and mix well. Then add diced cherry ripe bars and mix with a wooden spoon.
- Take one teaspoon of mix and roll into balls.
- Place coconut and dukkah in small bowls, now lightly coat the balls in coconut or cocoa.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.