Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Cherry ripe bars
- Chocolate dukkah to coat
- Beat cream cheese and sugar with electric mixer until smooth.
- Add coconut and mix well. Then add diced cherry ripe bars and mix with wooden spoon.
- Take one teaspoon of mix and roll into balls.
- Place coconut and dukkah in small bowls, now lightly coat in chocolate dukkah or coconut.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.