Chicken Alfredo Pasta
There’s a reason why Chicken Alfredo Pasta is a classic favourite.
Once you have some, you can’t get enough of it! It is a fantastic Winter warmer dish, and the perfect comfort food on those cold nights.
Simply cut into small pieces, steam and add to the sauce.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 -2 Chicken Breasts, Cut Into Bite-sized Pieces
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 5 Cloves Garlic, Crushed
- 1 tbsp Salt And Pepper
- 5 Sprigs Thyme, Leaves Removed
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1/4 cup Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup Cream
- 2 Pinches Nutmeg
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese, Grated Or Sliced With A Peeler
- 1 Parsley, To Garnish
- 250 grams Pasta
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, heat a medium-sized pan over medium and sauté the chicken in olive oil until sealed. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Combine cream cheese and cream.
- Add butter and nutmeg to the pan, allow to melt, then return chicken and add the cream and cheese mix and simmer over low heat.
- Stir to combine and add a splash of pasta water.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta as per package directions.
- Serve your Chicken Alfredo Pasta with Parmesan cheese and parsley.