time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Ketjap Manis
- 1 1/4 cups Doongara Rice
- 1 1/2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 2 Eggs lightly whisked
- 400 grams Chicken Thigh Fillets trimmed and sliced
- 1 Brown Onion cut into thin wedges
- 2 Cloves Garlic crushed
- 350 grams Broccoli cut into small florets
- 1 1/2 tbsp Ketjap Manis
- 1 tbsp Oyster Sauce
- 1/4 tsp Ground White Pepper
- 1/2 cup Small Basil Leaves
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Cook rice in a saucepan of boiling water for 15 mins until tender.
- Heat a large frying pan over high heat and add 1 teaspoon of oil, make sure it coats the whole surface.
- Add egg and swirl around the pan cook until just set.
- Place the egg on chopping board and roll it up and slice.
- Heat 2 teaspoons of oil in pan on high heat and cook chicken in batches for 3 minutes until just cooked.
- Place it to the side in a bowl.
- Heat your remaining oil and cook the onion for 2 minutes and then add broccoli garlic and 1 tablespoon of water.
- Stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add Ketjap manis, oyster sauce and pepper.
- Return all the chicken to the pan, stir fry for a minute.
- Take off heat and add the omelet.