Chicken and Butter Flavoured Rice
Look we know what you’re thinking, Chicken and Butter Flavoured Rice sounds a bit odd, but you couldn’t be more wrong. This is actually the best tasting rice recipe we have in our repertoire, perfect as a side for many meals. It also happens to taste like heaven itself, and will have people literally begging you for the recipe!
Chicken and Butter Flavoured Rice is best made just before serving – and leftovers should be consumed within 24 hours.
Other Delicious rice dishes as a side dish include:
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1/3 cup Butter
- 1 small Onion finely diced
- 1 1/2 cups Long Grain Rice
- 1 1/2 tsp Chicken Stock Pwder
- 3 cups Water warm
- 2 Bay Leaves large
- 1/4 tbsp Salt And Pepper
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
How to Make Chicken and Butter Flavoured Rice:
- Prepare some stock by mixing 1.5tsp chicken stock powder in with In a large saucepan melt the butter over a medium heat. Add in the diced onions and sauce for several minutes. Once cooking and fragrant, add the rice and stir to coat the grains in butter.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients, and stir to combine. Cover the pot, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and cook for around 15 minutes.
- After the 15 minutes has passed, turn the heat off the rice but leave it on a hot burner for 7-10 minutes to steam cook so it isn’t too wet.
- Fluff your cooked rice with a fork, remove the bay leaves, and serve!