Chicken and Broccoli Lasagne
When you are over the traditional lasagne and still want a dinner that’s yummy enough so the whole family will be happy little diners, this will be your new lasagne recipe…sneeky vegetables are always a winner too.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Broccoli heads
- Garlic salt
- Cream cheese and chive packet mix
- 1 kg Chicken Breast
- 2 Broccoli Heads broken into small pieces
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Garlic Salt
Cheesey White Sauce
- 40 grams Butter
- 1 Garlic Clove minced
- 2 tbsp Plain Flour
- 200 grams Cream Cheese And Chive Packet Mix
- 3 cups Vitasoy Coconut Milk
Tried Dinnerly instead?
All ingredients supplied, Cook Easy Meals for under $5.95 P/PExclusive SAHM Offer: $60 Off the first 3 meal boxes. Use code: C3MAMI20F at checkout.
Redeem this Offer
- Slice chicken breast horizontally to make thinner fillets, I placed a spatula on top and sliced through with a shape knife so that my hand or fingers were not in the way.
- Heat oil in frypan over medium heat, add garlic salt and thin chicken breast filets. Cook for 3-4 minutes each side and set aside until all chicken is cooked.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Grease the bottom of baking dish with spray oil or 1 teaspoon of butter, lay fresh pasta sheets in one layer on the bottom.
- Top pasta with one layer of chicken, then broccoli, drizzle with 1/4 of cheesy white sauce.
- Repeat step 4 starting with a pasta sheet on top of white sauce, then chicken, broccoli, sauce. Do this until all ingredients are used, we had 3 layers in our dish the finial layer having a thicker coating of the cheesy white sauce on the top layer.
- Top with grated cheese and cook for 45 minutes.
- Serve with a garden salad.
Cheesy White Sauce
- Heat medium saucepan over medium heat, add butter and cheese, melt together, then add flour and mix together.
- Increase heat slightly and add coconut milk slowly, whisk as you add to blend until smooth.
- Increase heat to medium high and continue to whisk until thickens 4-5 minutes.