Cheese, chicken and ham makes this Creamy Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole and it doesn’t get any better than that! Don’t let the fancy name put you off. This dish is delish and easy to make too! Full of moist chicken…
Cheese, chicken and ham makes this Creamy Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole and it doesn’t get any better than that!
Don’t let the fancy name put you off. This dish is delish and easy to make too! Full of moist chicken pieces… yum!
If you’re looking for comfort food that will not fail, you shouldn’t miss this recipe. This isn’t as complicated as it seems. It only takes about 40 minutes to make, in fact.
The creaminess of this dish is just perfect to make you feel good.
This isn’t you ordinary Chicken Cordon Bleu, so don’t assume you already know how this tastes like!
Give it a try and you’ll be amazed.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 Kg Chicken Tenderloins
- 1 Breadcrumbs (100 Grams)
- 1/4 Kg Bacon Or Ham
- 200 grams Cheese (Cheddar) grated
- 200 grams Cream Cheese
- 1 Cream (60ml)
- 1 Splash Of Milk
- 6 Thyme
- 1 Salt And Pepper
- 1 Olive Oil Spray
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat oven to 180 C degrees.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and lightly brown in a non-stick frypan over medium heat.
- Combine cream cheese and cream in a bowl, add a splash of milk, salt and pepper then stir in grated cheese.
- Lay bacon over the chicken; pour over sauce, top with breadcrumbs and thyme and spray with a little olive oil.
- Bake for 20 mins or until chicken is cooked through and the crumbs are golden and crunchy!