Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Put a dash of oil in a fry pan, and brown the onions, capsicum and garlic.
- Add the chicken and brown.
- Add the stock cube during the browning process.
- Add the coriander, cumin, and curry powder.
- Pour the tin of tomatoes over the top, followed by half a tin of water.
- Stir everything all together, then let it simmer on low until it has reduced and seems quite thick (this takes about 15 mins).
- Add coconut milk/cream and turn the temperature right down.
- Simmer for another 15 mins or so, until it has reached the consistency you like, add salt to taste.
- Serve with rice and garlic bread.