Dish up something different tonight. Chicken Lasagne Roll Ups are deliciously easy and the kids will love the shape of them on the dinner plate.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Red onion
- Fry onion and garlic in frypan until onion is soft then add mince and brown.
- Add tomato paste and 1/3 of the tin of tomatoes and mix well over medium heat.
- Add red wine and basil mix through, then turn heat off.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of tomatoes over base of baking dish (so noodles don't stick).
- Lay each noodle sheet flat on bench and place 2 tablespoons of mince mix onto middle of sheet then roll up.
- Place in baking dish and repeat until all mince and noodles are used.
- Top with remaining tin tomatoes and sprinkle with cheese.
- Cook for 30-40 minutes at 170 C fan forced.