Dish up something different tonight. Chicken Lasagne Roll Ups are deliciously easy and the kids will love the shape of them on the dinner plate.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Red onion
- 12 Sheets Fresh Lasagne Noodles
- 500 grams Chicken Mince
- 1 Red Onion diced
- 1 tbsp Garlic minced
- 1 Tin Crushed Tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Tomato Paste
- 1/4 cup Red Wine (you should probably drink the rest while you cook)
- 2 tsp Fresh Basil Or 1 Teaspoon Dried chopped
- 1 1/2 cups Cheese grated
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil for frying
Tried Dinnerly instead?
All ingredients supplied, Cook Easy Meals for under $5.95 P/PExclusive SAHM Offer: $60 Off the first 3 meal boxes. Use code: C3MAMI20F at checkout.
Redeem this Offer
- Fry onion and garlic in frypan until onion is soft then add mince and brown.
- Add tomato paste and 1/3 of the tin of tomatoes and mix well over medium heat.
- Add red wine and basil mix through, then turn heat off.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of tomatoes over base of baking dish (so noodles don't stick).
- Lay each noodle sheet flat on bench and place 2 tablespoons of mince mix onto middle of sheet then roll up.
- Place in baking dish and repeat until all mince and noodles are used.
- Top with remaining tin tomatoes and sprinkle with cheese.
- Cook for 30-40 minutes at 170 C fan forced.