Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 2 cups Chicken, Cooked chopped
- 2 cups Chicken Stock
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 3 cups Jasmine Rice cooked
- 1 Can Cream Of Chicken Soup
- 2 cups Fresh Broccoli Florets
- 1/4 cup Butter melted
- 2 cups Cornflakes crushed
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Grease a large baking tray lightly with canola oil.
- Spread the cooked rice evenly on the bottom of baking tray.
- Carefully pour the two cups of chicken stock over the cooked rice.
- Spread the broccoli and chopped chicken evenly over the rice layer.
- Mix together the sour cream and can of cream of chicken soup and pour evenly over the top of the chicken mix.
- Mix the melted butter and the crushed cornflakes together and spread evenly on top.
- Bake for 30 - 40 minutes or until golden.