Air Fryer Chicken Risotto Recipe
Chicken Risotto made in the Air Fryer is a weekly staple in my house. However, cooking risotto on the stove does take a fair bit of time. And sure – cooking risotto still takes a bit of time in the Air Fryer – but at least there is only one dish to wash up at the end of the night!
This chicken risotto recipe has never been easier or tastier. It only takes 15 minutes to cook a delicious and healthy risotto for your family. Here’s how it’s done:
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Beans, topped and tailed
- Mushrooms, sliced finely
- 300 grams Chicken Thighs diced
- 1 1/3 cup Aborio Rice
- 4 cups Chicken Stock
- 1 Brown Onion, Diced Finely
- 200 grams Beans, Topped And Tailed
- 200 grams Mushrooms, Sliced Finely
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese finely grated
- 1 tbsp Parsley
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
How to Make Air Fryer Chicken Risotto
- Cut the chicken thighs into bite-sized pieces.
- Heat the oil in the Air Fryer (just pop in the oil and heat for two to three minutes).
- Once the oil is heated, add the onions and mushrooms and cook for two minutes.
- Add the diced chicken thighs and continue to cook for another 3 minutes.
- Add the Arborio rice, beans and half the stock. Continue to cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Add remaining stock and continue to cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Add parmesan cheese (leave 1-2 tablespoons to sprinkle on top to serve). Allow paddle to stir for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve and garnish with parmesan cheese and parsley.